Friday! simple pleasures

These are a few simple things that have made my Friday a little more bright.

My morning beverage today: Yerba Matte with Almond Milk and agave nectar.

The smell is much sweeter than the picture.


A little bit of color!

Happy Friday! Another week down, one more week closer to seeing my husband!! I hope that this weekend you are able to take a few moments to rest, really rest. Rest your mind, your heart and your head. :) It does a body good.

Nick...here are some pictures for you (these are the ones I always look at when I miss you!)




Love this one of Grandpa!

love this one too...makes me miss you more!!




I love your facial expression - oh man David is so great!!

Comments

  1. Love your simple pleasures!! And great pics for/ of nick.

    Love you and miss you much! Shels

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Becks! you have some great updated photos to cherish while Nicks away! Thank you soo much for posting them and seriously each picture is so you! LOVE them!
    xo
    j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blogging more than ME!!!! I always love seeing your pics xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free