Status Update

I wanted to send out a quick timeline of the next few weeks. 

First - I really want to finish well. Can you believe that it has been almost 3 months since Nick headed into the open ocean on that boat! I cannot tell you all how thankful I am for the notes, comments, and emails that have encouraged me along the way. But I want to finish well! I do not want to miss any lesson or thing that I am to learn even in these last two weeks before Nick is home for a while!

Nick is in South Carolina right now in Law Enforcement school. There he is getting police-like training; guns, physical pressure points and enforcement moves, all the stuff guys want to be able to do. He will be in intensive training for the next 7 days or so. 

I am now in Honolulu safe and sound (ah and how wonderful it was to walk into my home after being away for over a month!).  This weekend I am priveledged to be able to go on a Woman's retreat with my church One Love.  I get to go to the island of Molokai! I am incredibly blessed, almost spoiled, that I get to go. 

With that schedule I actually only have 7 days to prepare for Nick's return home!! :D YEAHAW! I never thought that I would be typing that!! Pretty incredible how the Lord carries us through things that are so much bigger than ourselves or what we think we are made of. 

I have a ton to share, but will have to pause there, collect my thoughts and catch up later this week :D 

Comments

  1. good word Becky! yes,finishing well indeed. Have a wonderful time while on Molokai!
    xo
    j

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free